Use the tracker to monitor your time and keep yourself working to schedule.
- Start tracking time
- Add a work break
In the Doddle App:
Start tracking time
1. On the Manage Page, select the task that you would like to start working on
2. Drag task from the ToDo column over to Doing
Moving a task to Doing will automatically start the time tracker
3. Click on the Task
The Task window will open
4. You will now have a tracker shown under the doing button
💡TIP: Click the red square to stop your time tracking.
Add a work break
1. In the task window click on the orange plus located under the timer
2. This will open the Timer Entries - here you can add your work breaks, either from the existing templates, or a custom note.