There are a couple ways to quote your price in a task. This article explains how to:
- Quote by billable hours
- Quote a fixed cost
In the Doddle app:
1. On your Plan page, in the Planning column, select the task that you want to add a quote to
You will now see a Quote section at the bottom of the task window
Quote by billable hours
1. Under Rate, add the Estimate hours and Billable hours of the team members that will work on this task
2. Click Send to send the quote to the Client
3. Your quote will appear in the Chat & Notes • Sub Tasks section, ready for your client to accept
Quote a fixed cost
1. Select Add a fixed cost at the bottom of the Quote section
2. Add a Description of the work and the fixed cost
3. Click Send to send the quote to your client
Once the client accepts a quote, you will receive this message in the Chat & Notes • Sub Tasks section.
Your task is now ready to work on!
1. When ready, click the Add to ToDo list link to move this task from Plan to Manage.
2. You will be notified that your task has moved to the ToDo list on the Manage page